[Tango-L] Skilled women [was: buenos aires milongas]

Victor Bennetts Victor_Bennetts at infosys.com
Sun Oct 14 19:24:08 EDT 2007

Ron wrote: > Imagine telling a beginner man...

My wife and I were lucky enough to do a class recently with Fabian Peralta and Virginia Pandolfi and they said leading is like driving a car. At first you think it is impossible to concentrate on follower, music, navigation, posture, connection etc all at once, but after a while it will just become second nature. They certainly make it look easy :-).

Victor Bennetts