[Tango-L] retaining men in urbana

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Thu Oct 11 00:25:47 EDT 2007

If I could answer on Joe's behalf, because I sometimes have the same problem.
The label is 'Ballroom dance studio" thereby implying that the instructor is
a ballroom instructor who cannot teach Tango as it'd danced in Argentina.

Since Joe also teaches Argentine Tango classes, why not call it a Tango dance
studio? Or just a dance studio.

But I think we all know why Ron called it a Ballroom dance studio.

Keith, HK

On Tue Oct  9 20:46 , "Chris, UK"  sent: