[Tango-L] Skilled women [was: buenos aires milongas]

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Thu Oct 11 00:17:12 EDT 2007

Just what skills are you talking about Jeff? When you say ... "leading much
of anything is lost on them", it sounds like you're talking about figures.
In BsAs, pretty much all anybody dances in the milongas is Walking, Ochos
and Giros. It's all about improvising to the music Jeff, not the figures.

Keith, HK

On Thu Oct 11  2:45 , Jeff Gaynor  sent: