[Tango-L] D.. Novitz, the good life in buenos aires milongas

Victor Bennetts Victor_Bennetts at infosys.com
Tue Oct 9 21:04:59 EDT 2007

All good, and according to my wife it is really important for women to have tables or at least enough chairs to sit at. Standing in heels is murder apparently. Men can roam around but there is something really nice and civilized about walking across the floor to collect a woman from a table then escorting them back to the table after the tanda.

Victor Bennetts