[Tango-L] Igor's Question: a woman's perspective

Tom Stermitz stermitz at tango.org
Tue Oct 2 15:35:52 EDT 2007

Thanks for recognizing the point I wanted to make.

Let's start with confidence, and then masculine might mean something
additional. That additional could be very interesting, but I think it
is more subtle, complicated and cultural. Confidence as a foundation
allows us to go on to other aspects of masculinity.

Also, Femininity isn't about sugar and spice and pinkness. It is more
of a diva-like quality. But, that is a different topic.... maybe.