[Tango-L] Musicality. What is it?

Igor Polk ipolk at virtuar.com
Fri Nov 30 17:24:04 EST 2007

Following Steve's thoughts,
I have deepen more into that, and to my surprise have found that I can not
really define what people understand under the term "Musicality".
I can not say what it is. I know that dancing supposed to be with music. (
And I believe I myself dance musically too ) But on a logical side, or
rather sociological side I am confused.

If it is so common, can one define what "musicality" is?
What most people understand under "musicality"?
So if one say: "This is a musicality lesson" what people expect? Those who
come and those who do not?

Another question is how to develop it.

Igor Polk