[Tango-L] No Subject - about statistics

WHITE 95 R white95r at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 15:20:22 EST 2007

I don't understand Lucia. How can you label Charles' post as crap? It is is personal observation and nothing more or less. He has every right to post his thoughts and not have them labeled as "crap", specially when they are clearly no such thing..... Charles, for what it's worth, I agree with you and I have observed the phenomena you describe. And by the way, I really appreciate your kindness and hospitality when we've met in NYC and your pleasant visits to Atlanta in years past.

Cheers,

Manuel

visit our webpage
www.tango-rio.com