[Tango-L] Volcado demo and questions

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 17:54:20 EST 2007

This video came from a workshop in DC from a couple of
years ago, so unless the poster got permission from
Anne-Sophie and Pablo, it shouldn't be on YouTube.  As a
tango organizer, I find this disturbing and potentially
unfair to those who paid for the workshops. Of course if
Anne-Sophie and Pablo gave their permission, that's okay.

As to your question, the man leads, but the woman has to
follow (not anticipate, trust him, etc.).  So it's a joint
responsibility.

Trini de Pittsburgh

--- TangoSherwin at aol.com wrote:

> Regarding the volcado, link below to an outstanding demo,
> my 64 dollar
> question is: what does the man do to keep the woman on
> one foot. Does the lady
> need to learn what to do or does it come completely from
> the lead????

  Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh’s most popular social dance!
  http://patangos.home.comcast.net/