[Tango-L] The Cross :: To unwind, or not to unwind, that is the question...

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Wed Nov 14 22:37:30 EST 2007

Thank you Cammie. On the 8th response to the original query, someone has finally mentioned the pivot before the lady's forward step. Of
course the unwind must be led before any forward or side step is led. And the unwind is led by a body turn to the left. For a Forward
Ocho, this would also include a pivot while, for a side step, the body turn should be sufficient. Of course, the lady can always uncross
herself but then it becomes a lady's adornment and, since the man won't be aware of this, he should always lead the unwind.

Keith, HK

On Thu Nov 15  8:37 , "Cammie "  sent: