[Tango-L] Percentage of foreigners in milongas

WHITE 95 R white95r at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 12:58:41 EST 2007

Would it be fair to say that the level of dancing of the foreigners in he BsAs milongas is higher than in the milongas of their country of origin? I mean to say that perhaps a lot of folks who go to BsAs for tango might be the more dedicated and skilled of tango dancers from the general tango population... Anyway, It might still be fun to go to BsAs to dance tango. I haven't been back in many years and would not know what to expect. Maybe the whole thing is a worthless exercise in futility and the expats should all return to the good old USA and join the amoeba style of dancing ;-)

Manuel

visit our webpage
www.tango-rio.com