[Tango-L] Taxi dancer service, NYC

WHITE 95 R white95r at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 13:28:51 EST 2007

Hi Marty, you asked Janis and Doris for their input. I don't have advise for that sort of service, but I do concur with your observations ;-). Fortunately, NYC has a lot of things going for it besides it's combative tango scene so when I go there to visit I don't have to worry about that. However, there might be another solution. How about saving your tango taxi dollars and going to a friendlier place with high level of dancing? For instance, you would be welcome in Atlanta and I bet you'd get to dance too. And you probably wont get run off the pista by some show-off either ;-)

Manuel