[Tango-L] Denver Festival: Day 4 (with video)

ceverett@ceverett.com ceverett at ceverett.com
Tue May 29 04:32:10 EDT 2007

Keith,

Since that video presents the point of view of someone walking
around the main floor faster than any couple could walk down
the line of dance, it's easy to form a false impression.

I just flew back in from Denver.  I can categorically state
there were only occasional minor problems progressing down
the LOD.  90% of the time, there weren't large gaps in the
LOD, which brought up the secondary problem of leads navigating
a bit too close to the couple ahead when they didn't need to.

Christopher