[Tango-L] Tango Housing in Washington D.C. in June

Tango Mail tango at springssauna.com
Tue May 29 04:23:35 EDT 2007

Second attempt to find cheap/free housing in DC in June.
Non-smoking male in my 30's; cat-friendly; dog-tolerant.
I expect to arrive around 6-11 and stay for 1.5-2 weeks.
I will have transportation for at least part of the time but if my jobsite
will not have any parking (2 blocks from the White House on NY Ave)
I will get rid of my rental and count on public transportation instead (and hence
would need to stay downtown).  I should know the parking situation soon but
if you housing anywhere in the DC area please email me at
tango at springssauna.com with your price/offer/info.  Finding inexpensive housing
would allow me to afford to attend as many milongas as possible and maybe even travel
down to Philly for a milonga or even NYC.

Thanks!!

JK of CS