[Tango-L] Words and music

Chris, UK tl2 at chrisjj.com
Fri May 25 06:06:00 EDT 2007

> [to Jake] the hostile style in which you posted the topic
> the rude way Chris and Igor present themselves.

AJ, may I suggest you read the messages with enough care to correctly
identify the authors? Jake was not the one who posted this topic, and none
of the messages from me have been rude to you or anyone else.

> I never dissed DJs ...
> I said some critics know what they are talking about.

Meanwhile, misrepresenting (no doubt by accident) the content of your own
messages and calling people who disagree with you "bullies and jerks" does
you no favours.

Chris