[Tango-L] Words and music

Jake Spatz (TangoDC.com) spatz at tangoDC.com
Thu May 24 17:57:23 EDT 2007

My dear child,

Henceforth I shall type while wearing a pair of clean kid gloves, sewn
from the delicately cured skin of (what was) an actual young goat. No
more naughty "bar language" will you get from me, unless I am taken by a
sudden bout of virile and very un-bourgeois enthusiasm.

Meanwhile I await the end of your deferrals. You have _invoked_ "what
musicians deal with" rather enough. Let's see some honest substance.

Spatz
DC