[Tango-L] to the Dancer and the Musician - Compasi ó n

AJ Azure azure.music at verizon.net
Wed May 23 21:00:49 EDT 2007

I am merely being reactionary to the arrogance and animosity levied at
musicians. I am very open minded when approached with some respect.
My comments are not coming from a place of arrogance or animosity. Clearly
that is not the case with Chris or Igor's postings.

My main instrument is steel guitar but, I have played standard guitar since
the age of 10 (23 years), have studied at the Berklee College of Music, the
New England Conservatory of Music AND my grandmother was tango singer in
BsAs. SO I am not just blowing wind.

Now I am glad to have a civilized discussion when both sides are respectful
and realistic about their knowledge. For example, I don't; claim to be a
master tango dancer nor an authority on it and I do not attempt to speak as
if I am.