Re: [Tango-L] to the Dancer and the Musician - Compasión

Thorsten Zörner mail at thorstenzoerner.de
Wed May 23 20:50:32 EDT 2007

My dear friend _A,

in my humble opinion you are totally mistaken with your last statement.
To me _Arrogance and _Animosity are sparking off your every posting.

How strange! I only know very friendly and open minded musicians -
and I know many.
May I ask you, what your main instrument/discipline is?
And please, what is your name in the first place?

Lastly I second to El Duende.

Kind regards,
Thorsten.