[Tango-L] North American tango orchestras/bands

AJ Azure azure.music at verizon.net
Wed May 23 15:09:55 EDT 2007

> Disclaimer:
>
> For what it's worth I am a DJ.  I started DJing in self defense,
> because I hate dancing to any old random crap that gets sent out
> of a speaker.

Not much since a DJ doesn't have a musical education and does not comprehend
presenting nor arranging live music..
Isn't interesting that the least musically capable are the first to step up
to criticizer and in no competent way? It's been said before and warrants
being said again, if you want live music to improve, help it don't slam it.
The below post is pretty much rude and lacking in basic conceptualization of
what it takes to actually play live music. Try it for a day then criticize.
Now if you want to make helpful suggestions, more power to you but, save the
prick-like commentary because, it doesn't make musicians want to listen to
you.

Trust me on this a small community such as this needs cultivating of live
music NOT free market system. The main reason is that there is not enough in
the way of resources nor musicians.

_A