[Tango-L] North American tango orchestras/bands

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 22:56:42 EDT 2007

Somehow, I missed the original email to this thread.

In Pittsburgh, we are fortunate to now have 4 tango bands,
2 of which debuted this year.  Here are three of them in
order of tango experience.

Tangueros de Ley
www.tanguerosdeley.com

Step (who also do original tangos)
www.jeremysment.com

La Bicicleta Blanca
http://www.myspace.com/bicicletablanca

The fourth, Caucion, is expected to make its professional
debut this summer.  By professional debut, I refer to
playing at milongas for dancing.

All have strong ties to the dance community (either as
dancers themselves or significant others who are excellent
dancers).

Trini de Pittsburgh