[Tango-L] HouseDance - not just walking

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Sun May 13 16:09:28 EDT 2007

 On Mon May 14  2:11 , "Linda A."  sent:

>Am I the only one amused that Igor goes straight
>for a clip of stage dancing, whereas 'Mash showed
>something in a more social setting?

Why would that be 'amusing'? Igor obviously appreciates really good dancing and the clip he provides shows dancing that is certainly far superior to the one Mash gave us. Linda, I get the impression that, like many on this list, you somehow 'look down' on stage performers and prefer 'social dancing'. This is what I always find amusing. You may not like it, but the best dancers are professional stage performers and I, for one, want to see the best. So, thanks Igor - great video - wish I was young enough to try it.

Keith, HK