[Tango-L] Tango Teaching

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 21:12:39 EDT 2007

No Chris, whatever gave you the idea that I took lessons
from most teachers in the US? May I suggest that you invest
in a simple logic textbook?

I have discussed tango pedagogy with a statistically
significant number of US teachers, most of whom were either
teachers or students in the late 1990s. The gradual
evolution from teaching steps to teaching dance almost
always comes up in these discussions, given my personal
history of railing against step pattern teachers a few
years ago. I am very confident in the accuracy of my
analysis.

Sean