[Tango-L] Taxi dancers for BsAs between 15-17 May

=?windows-1250?Q?Ecsedy_=C1ron?= aron at milonga.hu
Mon May 7 14:00:06 EDT 2007

I'd like a bit of assistance:

A 3 friends (ladies) visit BsAs for only 3 days, and they would like to hire English (or German) speaking taxi dancers for this period. Also, since they are not very experienced in either tango or BsAs milongas, it would be great if the dancers would have some teaching experience and/or a lot of patience, plus some willingness to escort the ladies around... :) I don't even dare to say that they would prefer dancers up to the age of 40...

I do not really trust that agencies with such offers will live up to expectations. I'd like them to have a really good time in BsAs.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Aron