[Tango-L] Lo Pasao Paso Take Two

Jake Spatz (TangoDC.com) spatz at tangoDC.com
Mon May 7 13:58:06 EDT 2007

Dear Manuk, Richard, Anna, et al.,

Thanks for your help (and offers to help) with the lyrics to "Lo pasao
paso'." Manuk got back to me again with a text he found for the second
verse, which I've pasted below since it was an off-list reply.

What sources do you guys use, by the way? I've got several lyrics which
I suspect are incomplete, and I'd love to do some more homework on them
without consuming others' time too much... And thanks again to Anna for
her offer to help with transcriptions-- I'll be sure to take you up on
it eventually.

Best,

Jake
DC