[Tango-L] Goodbye bs as rentals...hello Color Tango

Alex alex at tangofuego.us
Thu May 3 23:35:00 EDT 2007

Dear Tom & List,

I saw Color Tango (the Color Tango that Alberto first wrote about, excerpt
below) last week in Buenos Aires at the Buenos Aires Tango Club in San
Telmo. I was lucky enough to be seated at a table right in front of the
stage. They were great! It was one of the better live performances of any
kind I have seen. They played for an hour or hour and half or so. The music
was very danceable and the dance floor was mostly full during their set.
Roberto Decarre was pretty good as a singer/performer, too. Young, but with
a lot of talent, in my opinion.

In closing, I think I am in love with Analia Goldberg (on piano)...she has
an amazing stage presence and played with all her heart and soul.

Alex