[Tango-L] Comparison of Teachers [was 'forgery' blah, blah, blah]

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Tue Mar 27 23:39:11 EDT 2007

Chris,

The subject of my email was Gustavo Naveira, not Carlos Gavito, which is
why I didn't mention your views on Gavito. But it's nice to know that you
gave the maestro a 'pass mark' following your study and evaluation of more
than 60 different teachers.

That study must have taken a lot of time and effort, Chris, so why don't you
share more of your results with Tango-L. I mean, all we know is that you gave
Naveira a 'fail' and Gavito a 'pass', but what about the other 58 teachers?
Please enlighten us; I'm sure your insights would make interesting reading.

Keith, HK

On Wed Mar 28  9:10 , "Chris, UK"  sent: