[Tango-L] Chris UK Comparing tango gods to mortal teachers

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Tue Mar 27 02:00:58 EDT 2007

Huck,

You're right, Gustavo Naveira is one of the very best. But you
have to admire Chris for having his own opinions. Of course, we
all know Chris hates teachers in general, but I was surprised
a few months ago when he described a class he took with Gustavo,
at which he said he could learn absolutely nothing. Doesn't seem
possible, does it?

Keith, HK

On Tue Mar 27  9:54 , Huck Kennedy  sent: