[Tango-L] Lists of Festivals

miamidances@aol.com miamidances at aol.com
Sat Mar 24 15:10:38 EDT 2007

 Dear Friends,

 It would be so nice to see this stay freindly:0)

 <Manuel wrote: Although the Finnish festival Tangomarkkina might have been going on for a longer time, it is not an Argentine Tagno festival.>

 We have already had a long disicussion on Finnish Tango, if we include Finnish Tango festivals we'll have to research Ballroom Tango and see if there were any festivals.

 I think that it should stay Argentine Tango festivals only. Now do we have to list major and minor festivals?

 I'm going to check with some Tango historians and report back.

 Tango Forever

 Randy in Miami