[Tango-L] Staying in Buenos Aires

Deby Novitz dnovitz at lavidacondeby.com
Sat Mar 24 12:40:42 EDT 2007

I live in Palermo Viejo.  You can take public transportation and be at
most of the milongas in 20 - 25 minutes.  You can walk to Canning,
Estilo, Villa Malcom, and La Viruta.  Personally I prefer it, which is
why I live here.  There are great cafes, museums, parks, and much to
enjoy.  As for Nuevo Tango, I don't want to disappoint you, but there is
not much of it in Buenos Aires compared to the traditional forms of
tango.  There at last count 130 traditional milongas and 5 - 6 practicas
of Tango Nuevo.  Yes, the milongas are all over the place and not in
just one barrio.

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (3.1.0.10 - 9.066.007).
http://www.pctools.com/anti-virus/