[Tango-L] Does anyone recognize this venue in BsAs?

Tango Partners in Buenos Aires tango_partner_ba at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Mar 22 19:40:03 EDT 2007

Hola Alex:

  The place at this link is Michelangelo and it is located in San Telmo neighbourhood, the oldest part of Buenos Aires city.  It is supposed that it was built before 1849, as they say, and it is very well restored.

  Nowadays, a dinner-show and some other events take place there.

  For any other information, contact me privately.

  Regards,

  Julio C.
  Julio Corazza.

Alex <alex at tangofuego.us> wrote:  Hola Tango-L(isters)!

Does anyone recognize this venue in BsAs? Here is the YouTube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKGehr35mhE

I will be in BsAs in a couple of weeks (my first trip!) and would like to
visit this spot. I'm not impressed by the tango (I hope I am not offending
anyone...), but I love the vaulted brick ceiling!

Gracias! (in advance...)

Alex

    Un gran abrazo de

  Julio Eduardo Corazza