[Tango-L] Tangolates & ballet in B

Meredith Klein meredithleeklein at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 20:34:42 EDT 2007

There's a great ballet studio in the Once neighborhood of Buenos
Aires.  I believe the address is Pasteur 190, 1st floor.  But I may be
remembering the number wrong.  It's definitely on Pasteur between
Mitre and Peron.  If you're walking from Rivadavia, it will be on your
left.

The most famous teacher there is Alfredo Gurkel.  I've been told by
people who know that he's a wonderful and highly respected teacher of
ballet and floor barre.

The studio also happens to have fabulous jazz classes with a teacher
named Daniel.  I recommend them highly.