[Tango-L] Tangolates & ballet in BA

Toria Vi toriaballet at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 20:21:32 EDT 2007

Hi, I am new to this list.  I will be visiting BA with a friend in April so found all the info very helpful.

  I have 2 questions:

  I found mention on internet of "Tangolates" or something in that nature that is apparently a tango version of Pilates?  Obviously never heard of it but am a ballet person and do pilates.  Does anyone here recommend this Tangolates (or whatever it is called) in BA for help with Tango posture/core/training?  If so, any studios/instructors you recommend (or recommend to avoid?)

  2)  I know this is a tango forum, however, I am hoping some of you may dance other forms for training such as ballet?  If so, anyone recommend any adult ballet classes/studios in BA?  I have tried numerous searches on the internet and can't find anything (except performances) and want to keep my ballet technique up while I am learning tango.  Thanks!