[Tango-L] CITA continues in BsAs

Club~Tango*La Dolce Vita~ dani at tango-la-dolce-vita.eu
Sat Mar 17 10:57:56 EDT 2007

Hi Janis/everyone (except that pratt, Neil),

  I just want to make it clear that I can understand Janis's (and some others') viewpoint. Now, I like Janis and first met her 8 years ago in BsAs, and also met her again for a coffee a few days ago (prior to all this) and we chatted about this very topic. My posting wasn't a personal attack on you, Janis. It was a venting of my general frustration about what I was reading.

  My issue is PURELY that I believe in 'Live and Let Live'. I simply really don't like hearing other people's interests, and indeed other people, being decried and (almost) slandered.

  Can't we just all agree to differ on this very matter? No-one's opinion (in this case) is ever going to be swayed or changed, really.

  Why is it that those who are 'milonguero-purists' always seem to attack the new innovators of tango, and rarely the other way 'round?

  Regards,

  Dani

  PS. Get your head seen to, Neil. There seems to be a gaping hole in it.