[Tango-L] Shopping Cart theory

Melroy melroyr at xtra.co.nz
Fri Mar 9 02:07:39 EST 2007

Hi, thanks for the link Miles, and yes the extended clip is worth watching.
Very nice  ........ and funny.
Also, thanks guys for the various links to U-tube etc.
Its a newish development on the List (I think) and a nice addition to
talking Tango'.
Nice to see examples of what we (or you) are talking about.

Oh and I saw Sergio and Alejandra a few years ago at Torquatta Taso (I think
that's the spelling).
I thought their dancing then was a little 'heavy', and I think she is better
on the U-tube clip.
Whatever, the thing is, when she slaps him its quite effective if your not
expecting it.
It was a real 'whack' ...... or so it seemed, maybe I was just a gullible
tourist.
Definately not Tango Orillero tho'.

Thanks, Mel.