[Tango-L] One more tango video

WHITE 95 R white95r at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 19:28:47 EST 2007

Hi Igor and everyone else,

It's all quite OK, I did not respond with the words I should have used. I
don't think I have an argument with anybody :-)... I think the couple is
dancing tango in a performance style. I don't care very much for all the
talk of styles as in orillero, canyenge, salon, nuevo, neo or close embrace.
I was talking about their style being quite nice and obviously done very
professionally. I enjoyed it very much. They are obviously very talented,
professional dancers with their own style and their own special talent. I'm
quite sure they can dance equally well in the milongas as they do in a
stage.

Cheers,

Manuel

visit our webpage