[Tango-L] Sergio Natario and Alejandra

Lois Donnay donnay at donnay.net
Wed Mar 7 18:35:03 EST 2007

Fine dancers, indeed. I've taken some of their classes, though, and I can't
recommend them unconditionally. Sergio passes my criteria of a great dancer
and teacher because he dances with people other than his partner, not only
in class but at milongas. Alejandra is a fine dancer, but embellishes so
much that it is distracting and out of place at a class. Many of the people
in the class came away more confused than edified, even though the move they
taught was fairly simple.

Lois Donnay