[Tango-L] Villa Malcolm

jennifer lau sandseal889 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 14:05:33 EST 2007

I went to Villa Malcolm like twice a week for like three weeks in a row and
had a great time every time I was there. It's a practica. Dancers get to try
out crazy,but amazing depth defying steps.
It's definitely a place to put your creative juices to work. I find
Villa Malcolm to be the better places to go for Nuevo tango.  Yeah
this place isn't like the "normal" milongas of salon dancing. There were all
levels of dancers from Chicho and Frederico Naveria to beginners,but I think
it's very
experimental. (everybody has to start somewhere)
Maybe this place isn't Keith's cup of tea.

Jen