[Tango-L] Exchange of Lead and Follow - What is it.

Igor Polk ipolk at virtuar.com
Fri Jun 29 11:45:36 EDT 2007

I feel that I need to give some explanation here..

"Exchange of Lead and Follow" is not just swapping the partners who leads
who follows.
It is the whole concept which ultimately leads to the dance when both
partners lead and follow at the same time. Once applied, it shows a giant
number of wonderful effects in the dancing ( sometimes visible to, felt by
the partners only ). The dancing is totally transformed, it is just like
opening a door to entirely new and magical world.

It is not my invention, there are people who understand it, practice and
even teach it.

Igor Polk