[Tango-L] Videos of Dancing at Milongas

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 12:54:53 EDT 2007

Good point John, but more relevant to the milongas of BA
than the USA. I don't know about the EU.

But I'm not sure why you singled out the "male first-class
passengers". Clearly, for that to be true, then it must be
equally true that every last one of the female first-class
passengers was with someone other than her husband.

Sean

--- "johnofbristol at tiscali.co.uk"
<johnofbristol at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

I don't know this is relevant, but I once knew a chap who
made training films for HM Customs and Excise. For one film
he wanted people getting off a small plane from Amsterdam.
He had to use actors, as the real passengers refused to be
filmed. Every last one of the male first-class passengers
was with someone other than his wife.

John Ward
Bristol, UK