[Tango-L] Videos of Dancing at Milongas

Stephen.P.Brown@dal.frb.org Stephen.P.Brown at dal.frb.org
Thu Jun 21 10:29:20 EDT 2007

Instead of staying home to read late night contributions to Tango-L, I
went to a milonga last night.  I discovered the organizer was an avid
reader of Tango-L.  A small sign appeared at the entrance.  Imagine my
surprise at reading what follows.

MILONGA ATTENDEES PLEASE NOTE:
Anyone attending this milonga explicitly grants the organizer and anyone
who has paid admission a license to photograph or video tape any and all
activities occurring at the milonga.  Moreover, I or we (as the case may
be) have the absolute right to use such images as I or we deem suitable,
including (but not limited to) using said images on YouTube, webpages,
blogs or in print media to promote the milonga, to deconstruct individual
dance styles for instructional videos, or to hold your so-called "dancing"
up to public ridicule.  ;-)  ;-)

With best regards,
Steve