[Tango-L] Maui Tango Intensive with Miriam Larici and Hugo Patyn July 9th -30th 2007

Fernando Lopez Arbarello fer at ferlopez.com
Wed Jun 20 22:26:05 EDT 2007

Dear tango Friends,

I just joined the list a few days ago and I am impressed with the quality of
the messages and the passion you share for this music and culture of my home
country. I am currently living in Maui, Hawaii, where we have a small,
passionate and fast growing community. Some of you might have visited us
already during one of the two Tango Fest we've organized in the last year.

I want to share with you this fantastic and unique opportunity that might be
of interest. There is still availability, although limited. Feel free to
contact Gawain for more information.

Aloha from Maui,

Fernando Lopez Arbarello

www.ferlopez.com

Maui Tango Intensive with Miriam Larici and Hugo Patyn July 9th -30th 2007.

Aloha Tango friends:

It is rare outside Argentina to spend intensive teaching time with such
great performers and teachers as Miriam Larici and Hugo Patyn. This is the
possibility here on Maui/Hawaii come July. You will spend 80 intense hours
with Miriam and Hugo. The group is almost full. Please click on the website
link for more information:
http://web.mac.com/gawainbantle/iWeb/Site/Maui%20Tango%20Intensive%20July%20
2007.html

Mahalo