[Tango-L] Buenos Aires Tango Festivals - Criticism

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 16:18:21 EDT 2007

I don't fully understand why the Argentine Actors Union
feel they would have a claim on "professional dancers".  I
don't believe the Screen Actors Guild have a claim on the
professional ballroom dancers.  I would think the publicity
dancers would get from the championship is pretty good
compensation enough.

Trini de Pittsburgh