[Tango-L] Orquesta Color Tango with Vocalists

Thorsten Zörner mail at thorstenzoerner.de
Mon Jun 11 11:17:30 EDT 2007

Dear Steve, dear all,

Color Tango have just given two concerts in Duesseldorf, Germany.
I was there at one occasion, which was obviously intended for dancing.
At about one third of the titles played, they were accompanied by
young Roberto Decarre.
http://www.colortango.com.ar/eng/art_roberto_decarre.html

He looks like 20, but his voice is that of a singer of twice or even
three times his age!
Incredible! Many people thought about the same that night.
They heard the voice before they saw the singer and were totally
surprised.

After a forceful "Recuerdo" for starters and another title people
started to dance.
During the live music it was very, very lively on the dance floor
and too "lively" for my taste to dance myself.
So I was standing by, listening and watching.
The singing of Roberto Decarre made this even more enjoyable and
interesting.

Kind regards,
Thorsten.

http://www.TangoDuesseldorf.de/ --> Learning tango with a smile.