[Tango-L] "You'll both be in a lean.."

'Mash mashdot at toshine.net
Sat Jun 9 21:04:00 EDT 2007

Is not the "energy" rather forward force then downward weight? At the point of the axis the force, energy, weight is equal. From what I have read it that you are supporting each other, but not to the extent that if you were to walk away the other would fall dramatically. Also this then becomes an issue of trust, the follower trusts the leader to support them but not to drop them. What I understand of allowing a leader to "hold" the followers weight is that the leader provides a means for the follower to be lighter on their feet. This allows them to pivot and be provided a lighter more free structure to move within. One which without being lifted and supported they would not have.

'Mash
London, UK