[Tango-L] Tall Tango Dancers

Sergio Vandekier sergiovandekier990 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 13:35:22 EDT 2007

Stephen says : "For very tall leaders, followers of average height may not
be used to
making the adjustments in their own embrace.  This raises the difficult
issue of verbal communication."

I entirely agree with Stephen's observations.

When I am faced with the situation described ( a shorter woman placing her
left arm too high on my right one) I do not use any verbal communication, I
just lower the position of her arm using my left hand and continue dancing.

With best regards, Sergio