[Tango-L] Tango is mystery, not work

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Tue Jul 31 19:40:55 EDT 2007

Trini,

The older you get, the better tango will feel for you and look on
you.  You have to live life - laugh, enjoy, struggle, suffer, raise
children, burry people you loved, make and break friendships,
transform, and then transform again.  And then... your feet will
dance your life and you will be an amazing person to dance with and
amazing to see dancing.

Warmest regards,

Nina