[Tango-L] Tango is mystery, not work

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 16:47:25 EDT 2007

> Tango is very, very simple.  I guess we have to get
> through all the
> complexities and engineering challenges first before we
> can see this
> simplicity.
>
> Best regards to all,
>
> Nina

Personally, I just think we're all just trying to cram the
30, 40, or 50 years it took the milongueros to dance as
well as they do into, say, 5, 10, or 20 years.  Big
difference in starting this dance at age 6 instead of age
30, 40, or whatever.  None of us are getting any younger.

Trini de Pittsburgh