[Tango-L] Effective Practice

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Tue Jul 31 00:48:48 EDT 2007

 OK, I apologise if I slandered Chris personally. But the effect of Chris' rants against teachers is the same.
 It encourages those not qualified to teach to, nevertheless, attempt to teach on the dance floor. So,
 even if Chris is not one of the rude idiots referred to, his words and actions encourage them. It also
 encourages followers to learn just by dancing and, as has been stated many times, beginners are easily
 impressed by mediocre dancers and end by being mediocre themselves. Unless, as I said in my last
 posting, they're not driven away from Tango completely.

 So, who is the most guilty, the mediocre dancers who teach, without knowing any better, or the leaders
 of a community who encourage such actions, whether intentionally or not.

 Keith, HK

 On Tue Jul 31  8:48 , Huck Kennedy  sent: