[Tango-L] Effective Dancing [Was: Effective Practice]

Konstantin Zahariev anfractuoso at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 19:06:50 EDT 2007

Hello,

This is just a reaction to something that I take in a generalized way,
i.e. not necessarily tied to the specific context in which it arose
and without negative implications about the need for practice
sessions.

In my opinion Steve's paragraph below manages to capture so succinctly
and eloquently the essence of social tango dancing, along with an
implicit warning against some common pitfalls, that it should be a
"required" reading for all beginners.

With best regards,

Konstantin
Victoria, Canada