[Tango-L] Effective Practice

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Mon Jul 30 08:12:39 EDT 2007

Hi Igor,

I'm sorry and surprised to hear you say that 'good enough' exists.

I agree with Sean when he says .... "every skill will be improved, for the rest of my life".

Igor, there's no such thing as 'good enough'. Of course, the day will come when age causes some physical skills to
deteriorate. But many of us will never conciously accept it. And, hopefully, other, even more important
skills, will continue to develop and improve to balance things out and our dancing will continue to improve.

But, whatever happens, never, ever think that anything is good enough. Keep working to improve. If you
don't, you'll find yourself going backwards and all the young bucks will be taking your best dances.

Keith, HK

 On Mon Jul 30 14:56 , "Igor Polk"  sent: