[Tango-L] Women's role - what teacher is better for advanced ladies.

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 01:56:16 EDT 2007

If more men were as good listeners as they say they should
be, then this wouldn't even be an issue!  And tango
conversations would truly work both ways.  But alas!  Based
on my experience, I'd say it takes men at least 20 years to
develop really good listening skills.  Not that that is a
criticism.  It's just a reality check.

Trini de Pittsburgh